6 November 2015

MY TRAVEL MAKE UP ESSENTIALS


Years of travelling taught me really important and useful rule - less is more, especially when it comes to make up. I would say that I don't care about my look during my trips, but it is not true. Even when I travel abroad to the places where nobody knows me, I still need to feel comfortable with myself. The secret is to learn what to bring to feel that way and keep natural look.

I don't like wearing a lot of make up when I travel, that's why the only product I use to cover all my spots and red places on my face is True Match Concealer by Loreal. It keeps my skin colour nice and I don't have mask effect on my face.

I also bring Urban Decay Naked Basics palette which is 3 in 1 for me - eyeliner, eyeshadows and higlighter. Seriously, there's no better solution if you don't want to have too many pieces in your make-up bag.

Of course, like every woman, I can't live without mascara on my eyelashes. Currently I use Clump Crusher one by Covergirl. I'm going to buy one more package soon, because it's the best mascara I've ever had. Unfortunatelly my eyelashes are naturally short and weak and it gives them amazing effect. 

On my cheeks, I usually put le blush from loreal. It has a lot of pigment, so I have to be careful in order to avoid clown effect. It also has some shimmer particles that make my skin more fresh in the morning.

I hate when my face is shining whithout purpose, that's why I never leave my house without powder. My favourite one is Mineralize Skinfinish Natural by Mac. It's one of the products which stay on my face all day long. 

The last thing I can't forget about is lip butter stick by Korres. My lips are always dry and I need to moisturize them a lot and this products cope with it excellent. I have almost all the colours from this series, but my number one is baby pink one.

What are your travel make up essentials?

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment